Magic & Fairy Invitation to Play Sensory Box *Limited Edition*
Do you have a sweet little magical fairy princess at home? Let your little one's imagination run wild with their magical fairy box.
Sensory trays have become an increasingly popular tool that is used for both calming and educational purposes. Allow your child to engage in age-appropriate mindfulness activities, developing dispositions such as curiosity and creativity. With a plethora of learning opportunities, these can be used for an invitation to play to promote creativity and imagination.
* Activity 1: Invitation to play (Fairy Snow - add water and watch it grow, fairy figurines, Water Beads, LED lights, Wooden Scoop)
* Activity 2: Paint and Create your own fairy garden
* Activity 3: Make your very own Flower Crown and Bracelet
* Activity 4: Put on your fairy wings and dance around the garden
* Activity 5: Magical Garden puzzle match (12 piece set) – can you read the word and match the picture? These puzzle pieces are extremely versatile. They work great with your play tray set up and use them for tracing - another great activity for fine motor skills
Soak your water beads overnight. They come in a variety of colours and once grown, you can keep them in an airtight container for weeks or they can be rehydrated once they are dehydrated.
Fine Motor Skills
Literacy and Numeracy
What inside the box?
Flower Crown and Bracelet set x 1
Let it snow x 1
Fairy figurines x 5
LED Fairy Lights x 1
Water Beads x 1
Wooden Scoop x 1
Fairy Wings (pink or purple) x 1
Paint your own fairy garden (12 pieces) x1
Paint x 1
Paint Brush x 1
Wooden Fairy Puzzle (12 piece set)
Enjoy hours of fun! This is a beautiful way to reconnect with your little ones on an emotional level - nurture them and make them feel loved daily “fill their buckets.”